No products in the cart.
Global Asthma Drug Market
Global asthma drug market by medication (quick-relief medications, long-term control medications), by route of administration (inhaled, prefilled syringe/vials, others), by distribution channel (online pharmacies, hospitals, retail pharmacies), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Asthma is a major noncommunicable disease (NCD), affecting both children and adults, and is the most common chronic disease among children. Asthma is caused by swelling (inflammation) of the breathing tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs. This makes the tubes highly sensitive, so they temporarily narrow. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global asthma drug market is poised to grow by USD 7 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global asthma drug market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the asthma drug industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the medication, route of administration, distribution channel, and region. The global market for asthma drug can be segmented by medication: quick-relief medications, long-term control medications. Asthma drug market is further segmented by route of administration: inhaled, prefilled syringe/vials, others. Based on distribution channel, the asthma drug market is segmented into: online pharmacies, hospitals, retail pharmacies. On the basis of region, the asthma drug market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– quick-relief medications
– long-term control medications
By route of administration:
– prefilled syringe/vials
By distribution channel:
– online pharmacies
– retail pharmacies
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global asthma drug market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca plc, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global asthma drug market.
– To classify and forecast the global asthma drug market based on medication, route of administration, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global asthma drug market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global asthma drug market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global asthma drug market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global asthma drug market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!