Asset tracking refers to the process of monitoring and managing physical assets, such as equipment, vehicles, and inventory, using technology like GPS, barcodes, and radio-frequency identification (RFID). By accurately tracking assets, companies can improve efficiency, reduce loss or theft, and optimize asset utilization. Asset tracking is particularly important for industries that rely on expensive, specialized equipment, such as construction, healthcare, and manufacturing. According to the latest research, the global asset tracking market is poised to grow by USD 25.3 billion during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 12.98% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global asset tracking market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, deployment type, end-user, and region. The global market for asset tracking can be segmented by component: hardware, software. In 2022, the software segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the asset tracking market. Asset tracking market is further segmented by deployment type: on-cloud, on-premise. The on-cloud segment was the largest contributor to the global asset tracking market in 2022. Based on end-user, the asset tracking market is segmented into: transportation and logistics, aviation, medical, industrial, food and beverages, others. The transportation and logistics segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global asset tracking market. On the basis of region, the asset tracking market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest share of the global asset tracking market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By component: hardware, software
By deployment type: on-cloud, on-premise
By end-user: transportation and logistics, aviation, medical, industrial, food and beverages, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Asset Tracking Market, including Actsoft, Inc., Asset Panda LLC, AT&T, Inc., OnAsset Intelligence, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Spireon, Inc., Touma, Inc., Trimble, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global asset tracking market.
• To classify and forecast the global asset tracking market based on component, deployment type, end-user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global asset tracking market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global asset tracking market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global asset tracking market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global asset tracking market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.