Global Artificial Turf Market
Global artificial turf market by fiber base material (polyethylene, polypropylene, polyamide, others), by infill material (petroleum-based infills, sand infills, plant & mineral-based infills), by installation (flooring, wall cladding), by pile height (small, medium, long), by application (residential, commercial, sports (contact sports, non-contact sports)), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Artificial turf (artificial glass) is a surface of synthetic fibers made to look like natural grass. It is most often used in arenas for sports that were originally or are normally played on grass. However, it is now being used on residential lawns and commercial applications as well. The main reason is maintenance-artificial turf stands up to heavy use, such as in sports, and requires no irrigation or trimming. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2028, the global artificial turf market will worth USD 4,768 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global artificial turf market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the artificial turf industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the fiber base material, infill material, installation, pile height, application, and region. The global market for artificial turf can be segmented by fiber base material: polyethylene, polypropylene, polyamide, others. The polyethylene segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Artificial turf market is further segmented by infill material: petroleum-based infills, sand infills, plant & mineral-based infills. Based on installation, the artificial turf market is segmented into: flooring, wall cladding. In 2021, the flooring segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the artificial turf market. On the basis of pile height, the artificial turf market also can be divided into: small, medium, long. Artificial turf market by application is categorized into: residential, commercial, sports (contact sports, non-contact sports). The artificial turf market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By fiber base material:
By infill material:
– petroleum-based infills
– sand infills
– plant & mineral-based infills
– wall cladding
By pile height:
– sports (contact sports, non-contact sports)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global artificial turf market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Act Global Sports Technology, Inc., All Victory Grass (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd., A-Turf, Inc., Avalon BV, Beijing Torchgrass Co., Ltd., Challenger Industries, Inc., CoCreation Grass Corporation, Controlled Products LLC, Domo Sports Grass (Sports and Leisure Group NV), FieldTurf (Tarkett Inc.), ForeverLawn, Inc., Global Syn-Turf, Inc., GreenFields BV, Guangdong Citygreen Sports Industry Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Linetex Co., Ltd., JUTA a.s., K&B JUNWOO Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V., Limonta Sport Spa, Nurteks Hali Sanayi VE Ticaret AS, Saltex Oy, Sport Group Holding Gmbh, Taishan Artificial Turf Industry Co., Ltd., TigerTurf Australia Pty Ltd., Victoria plc, Wuxi Aolin Artificial Lawns Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global artificial turf market.
– To classify and forecast the global artificial turf market based on fiber base material, infill material, installation, pile height, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global artificial turf market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global artificial turf market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global artificial turf market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global artificial turf market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.