Global Antimicrobial Plastics Market
Global antimicrobial plastics market by product (commodity plastics, engineering plastics, high-performance plastics), by end user (automotive and transportation, building and construction, consumer goods, medical and healthcare, packaging, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global antimicrobial plastics market size is projected to grow by USD 17.0 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.6 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global antimicrobial plastics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the antimicrobial plastics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for antimicrobial plastics can be segmented by product: commodity plastics, engineering plastics, high-performance plastics. Antimicrobial plastics market is further segmented by end user: automotive and transportation, building and construction, consumer goods, medical and healthcare, packaging, others. Based on region, the antimicrobial plastics market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– commodity plastics
– engineering plastics
– high-performance plastics
By end user:
– automotive and transportation
– building and construction
– consumer goods
– medical and healthcare
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The commodity plastics market is further segmented into polyethylene (PE), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyurethane (PU), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the PE segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years. Furthermore, the engineering plastics market has been categorized into acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polyamide (PA), polycarbonate (PC), polyoxymethylene (POM), others. Globally, the PC segment made up the largest share of the antimicrobial plastics market.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Antimicrobial Plastics Market, including Americhem, Inc., Avient Corporation, BASF SE, Biocote Limited, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Foster Corporation, King Plastic Corporation, Lonza Group AG, Microban International, Ltd. (W.M. Barr & Company, Inc.), Milliken & Company, Parx Materials N.V., Porex Corporation, Ray Products Inc., RTP Company, Sanitized AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global antimicrobial plastics market.
– To classify and forecast the global antimicrobial plastics market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global antimicrobial plastics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global antimicrobial plastics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global antimicrobial plastics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global antimicrobial plastics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.