No products in the cart.
Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market
Global antimicrobial coatings market by product (silver-based coating, copper-based coating, titanium dioxide based coating, others), by application (medical, food and beverages, building and construction, fabric treatments, transportation, HVAC, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Antimicrobial coatings are an application of invisible covering which contains antimicrobial agents like silver nanoparticles or biocides. They are designed to prevent the growth or spread of pathogens or disease-causing microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, moulds, and yeasts, for a long period. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global antimicrobial coatings market will total USD 6,277 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 10.2 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market Report. Technological advancements, increasing occurrences of nosocomial infections along with consumer awareness, growing demand in food and beverages industry are expected to boost the market growth in the coming years.Technological advancements, increasing occurrences of nosocomial infections along with consumer awareness, growing demand in food and beverages industry are expected to boost the market growth in the coming years.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global antimicrobial coatings market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the antimicrobial coatings industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for antimicrobial coatings can be segmented by product: silver-based coating, copper-based coating, titanium dioxide based coating, others. The silver-based coating segment was the largest contributor to the global antimicrobial coatings market in 2021. Antimicrobial coatings market is further segmented by application: medical, food and beverages, building and construction, fabric treatments, transportation, HVAC, others. According to the research, the medical segment had the largest share in the global antimicrobial coatings market. Based on region, the antimicrobial coatings market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– silver-based coating
– copper-based coating
– titanium dioxide based coating
– food and beverages
– building and construction
– fabric treatments
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, Ltd., BASF SE, Corning Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., H.B. Fuller Company, Keyland Polymer UV Powder, LLC, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lonza Group AG, Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd, PPG Industries, Inc., RPM International Inc, Sciessent LLC, Sherwin-Williams Company, Specialty Coating Systems Inc., The Dow Chemical Company (TDCC), Troy Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global antimicrobial coatings market.
– To classify and forecast the global antimicrobial coatings market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global antimicrobial coatings market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global antimicrobial coatings market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global antimicrobial coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global antimicrobial coatings market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!