Global Antifungal Drugs Market
Global antifungal drugs market by type (prescription, OTC), by infection type (superficial, topical), by drug type (echinocandins, polyenes, azoles, antimetabolites, others), by indication (dermatophytosis, aspergillosis, candidiasis, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global antifungal drugs market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.1% with an incremental growth of USD 4 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global antifungal drugs market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the antifungal drugs industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, infection type, drug type, indication, and region. The global market for antifungal drugs can be segmented by type: prescription, OTC. The OTC segment was the largest contributor to the global antifungal drugs market in 2021. Antifungal drugs market is further segmented by infection type: superficial, topical. Based on drug type, the antifungal drugs market is segmented into: echinocandins, polyenes, azoles, antimetabolites, others. The azoles segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of indication, the antifungal drugs market also can be divided into: dermatophytosis, aspergillosis, candidiasis, others. Globally, the aspergillosis segment made up the largest share of the antifungal drugs market. Antifungal drugs market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By infection type:
By drug type:
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Astellas Pharma Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Bayer AG, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Galderma S.A., Gilead Sciences Inc., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global antifungal drugs market.
– To classify and forecast the global antifungal drugs market based on type, infection type, drug type, indication, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global antifungal drugs market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global antifungal drugs market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global antifungal drugs market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global antifungal drugs market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Antifungal Drugs Market