Global Anticorrosion Coatings Market
Anticorrosion coatings protect metal components against degradation due to moisture, salt spray, oxidation, or exposure to a variety of environmental or industrial chemicals in a range of industries. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global anticorrosion coatings market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 8 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global anticorrosion coatings market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the anticorrosion coatings industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, technology, application, and region. The global market for anticorrosion coatings can be segmented by product type: acrylic, alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, zinc, chlorinated rubber and others. Among these, the epoxy segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Anticorrosion coatings market is further segmented by technology: solvent-borne, powder coatings, water-borne, others. The solvent-borne segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global anticorrosion coatings market. Based on application, the anticorrosion coatings market is segmented into: automotive & transportation, construction, energy, industrial, oil & gas, others. The construction segment held the largest share of the global anticorrosion coatings market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the anticorrosion coatings market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the anticorrosion coatings market.
By product type:
– chlorinated rubber and others
– powder coatings
– automotive & transportation
– oil & gas
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global anticorrosion coatings market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Akzo Nobel N.V., Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Axalta Coating Systems, Ltd., BASF SE, Dow Inc., Hempel Group, Jotun Group, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd, PPG Industries, Inc., RPM International Inc., The 3M Company, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Wacker Chemie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global anticorrosion coatings market.
– To classify and forecast the global anticorrosion coatings market based on product type, technology, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global anticorrosion coatings market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global anticorrosion coatings market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global anticorrosion coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global anticorrosion coatings market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Anticorrosion Coatings Market - Report Scope
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…