No products in the cart.
Global Anticoagulation Market
Global anticoagulation market by product (direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs), low-molecular-weight heparins (LMWHs), vitamin k antagonists (VKAs), warfarin), by disease indication (deep vein thrombosis (DVT) & pulmonary embolism (PE), heart attack, mechanical heart valves (MHV), stroke, others), by route of administration (injectable, oral, others), by distribution channel (hospitals, online pharmacies, pharmacies), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Anticoagulants are medicines that help prevent blood clots. They’re given to people at a high risk of getting clots, to reduce their chances of developing serious conditions such as strokes and heart attacks. The global anticoagulation market is expected to increase by USD 10 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Anticoagulation Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global anticoagulation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the anticoagulation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, disease indication, route of administration, distribution channel, and region. The global market for anticoagulation can be segmented by product: direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs), low-molecular-weight heparins (LMWHs), vitamin k antagonists (VKAs), warfarin. The DOACs segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Anticoagulation market is further segmented by disease indication: deep vein thrombosis (DVT) & pulmonary embolism (PE), heart attack, mechanical heart valves (MHV), stroke, others. Based on route of administration, the anticoagulation market is segmented into: injectable, oral, others. The oral segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of distribution channel, the anticoagulation market also can be divided into: hospitals, online pharmacies, pharmacies. Anticoagulation market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs)
– low-molecular-weight heparins (LMWHs)
– vitamin k antagonists (VKAs)
By disease indication:
– deep vein thrombosis (DVT) & pulmonary embolism (PE)
– heart attack
– mechanical heart valves (MHV)
By route of administration:
By distribution channel:
– online pharmacies
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global anticoagulation market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, GSK plc (formerly GlaxoSmithKline plc), Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global anticoagulation market.
– To classify and forecast the global anticoagulation market based on product, disease indication, route of administration, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global anticoagulation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global anticoagulation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global anticoagulation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global anticoagulation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!