Anti-reflective coatings are a type of coating applied to the surface of various materials, such as glass or plastic, to minimize the amount of reflection and glare from the surface. This coating is composed of several thin layers that combine to produce the desired effect. The primary advantage of anti-reflective coatings is that they can enhance the clarity and contrast of the material while improving light transmission. This is achieved by reducing the amount of reflected light and increasing the amount of light that passes through to the viewer. This helps to reduce eye strain and improve visual acuity in various situations, such as in low light or when viewing a computer screen for an extended period. The global anti-reflective coatings market is expected to increase by USD 2.2 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.15% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Anti-Reflective Coatings Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global anti-reflective coatings market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deposition method, application, and region. The global market for anti-reflective coatings can be segmented by deposition method: chemical vapor deposition, electronic beam deposition, sputtering, others. According to the research, the chemical vapor deposition segment had the largest share in the global anti-reflective coatings market. Anti-reflective coatings market is further segmented by application: semiconductors, electronic devices, eyewear, solar panels, automotive displays, others. In 2022, the electronic devices segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the anti-reflective coatings market. Based on region, the anti-reflective coatings market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By deposition method: chemical vapor deposition, electronic beam deposition, sputtering, others
By application: semiconductors, electronic devices, eyewear, solar panels, automotive displays, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including DuPont de Nemours, Inc., PPG Industries Inc., HOYA Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, EssilorLuxottica SA, AGC Inc., Honeywell International Inc., PPG Industries, Inc., Zygo Corporation, Edmund Optics Inc., Viavi Solutions Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global anti-reflective coatings market.
• To classify and forecast the global anti-reflective coatings market based on deposition method, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global anti-reflective coatings market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global anti-reflective coatings market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global anti-reflective coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global anti-reflective coatings market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.