No products in the cart.
Global Anti-inflammatory Drugs Market
Global anti-inflammatory drugs market by drug class (biologics & biosimilars, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), steroids, others), by indication (autoimmune diseases, respiratory diseases, others), by route of administration (parenteral, oral, topical, inhalational), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Anti-inflammatory drugs block certain substances in the body that cause inflammation ((redness, swelling, and pain)). They are used to treat many different conditions. The global anti-inflammatory drugs market is anticipated to increase by USD 44 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 6.1 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global anti-inflammatory drugs market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the anti-inflammatory drugs industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the drug class, indication, route of administration, and region. The global market for anti-inflammatory drugs can be segmented by drug class: biologics & biosimilars, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), steroids, others. According to the research, the biologics & biosimilars segment had the largest share in the global anti-inflammatory drugs market. Anti-inflammatory drugs market is further segmented by indication: autoimmune diseases, respiratory diseases, others. In 2021, the autoimmune diseases segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the anti-inflammatory drugs market. Based on route of administration, the anti-inflammatory drugs market is segmented into: parenteral, oral, topical, inhalational. On the basis of region, the anti-inflammatory drugs market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By drug class:
– biologics & biosimilars
– non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
– autoimmune diseases
– respiratory diseases
By route of administration:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bayer AG, Biogen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cipla Limited, Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, GSK plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global anti-inflammatory drugs market.
– To classify and forecast the global anti-inflammatory drugs market based on drug class, indication, route of administration, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global anti-inflammatory drugs market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global anti-inflammatory drugs market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global anti-inflammatory drugs market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global anti-inflammatory drugs market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!