Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market
Global anti-acne cosmetics market by product (cleansers & toners, lotions & creams, masks, others), by end user (men, women), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Acne is a disorder of the hair follicles and sebaceous glands that become clogged. This leads to pimples and cysts. Acne is a common condition that usually begins during puberty because of hormonal changes. Acne can be either superficial or deep. Anti-acne cosmetics contain many substances and are used to relieve acne. Gen Consulting Company predicts global anti-acne cosmetics market will grow from USD 2,409 million in 2022 to USD 3,458 million by 2029, achieving a CAGR of 5.3 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global anti-acne cosmetics market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for anti-acne cosmetics can be segmented by product: cleansers & toners, lotions & creams, masks, others. The lotions & creams segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Anti-acne cosmetics market is further segmented by end user: men, women. Among these, the women segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the anti-acne cosmetics market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By product: cleansers & toners, lotions & creams, masks, others
By end user: men, women
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global anti-acne cosmetics market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Kose Corporation, Alchemee/Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Allergan, Inc. (AbbVie, Inc.), Ancalima Lifesciences Ltd., Beiersdorf AG, Clarins USA, Inc., Doctor Li Laboratories, Galderma S.A., Himalaya Wellness Company, Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. (JMSR), Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (Neutrogena, LLC), L’Oreal S.A., Natura & Co, Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (The Mentholatum Company, Inc.), Shiseido Company, Limited, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (Aveda Corporation), The Hut.com Ltd. (Lookfantastic), Ulta Beauty, Inc., Unilever plc, Yves Saint Laurent SAS, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global anti-acne cosmetics market.
• To classify and forecast the global anti-acne cosmetics market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global anti-acne cosmetics market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global anti-acne cosmetics market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global anti-acne cosmetics market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global anti-acne cosmetics market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Anti-Acne Cosmetics Market