Global Animal Health Market
Global animal health market by product (feed additives, pharmaceuticals, vaccines), by animal type (companion animal, farm animal), by route of administration (oral, parenteral, topical, others), by distribution channel (e-commerce, retail, veterinary hospitals & clinics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global animal health market market is projected to rise by USD 20 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.5 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global animal health market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the animal health industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, animal type, route of administration, distribution channel, and region. The global market for animal health can be segmented by product: feed additives, pharmaceuticals, vaccines. Animal health market is further segmented by animal type: companion animal, farm animal. Based on route of administration, the animal health market is segmented into: oral, parenteral, topical, others. On the basis of distribution channel, the animal health market also can be divided into: e-commerce, retail, veterinary hospitals & clinics, others. Animal health market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– feed additives
By animal type:
– companion animal
– farm animal
By route of administration:
By distribution channel:
– veterinary hospitals & clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The farm animal market is further segmented into cattle, poultry, sheep & goats, swine, others. Furthermore, the companion animal market has been categorized into cat, dog, equine, others. The pharmaceuticals market is further divided into analgesics, anti-infectives, anti-inflammatory, parasiticides, others. The vaccines market is further segmented into DNA vaccines, inactivated vaccines, live attenuated vaccines, recombinant vaccines, others.
The global animal health market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ceva Sante Animale S.A., Chanelle Pharma Group Ltd., Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Heska Corporation, Merck & Co., Inc., Nutreco N.V. (SHV Holdings NV), Vetoquinol S.A., Virbac S.A., Zoetis Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global animal health market.
– To classify and forecast the global animal health market based on product, animal type, route of administration, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global animal health market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global animal health market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global animal health market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global animal health market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.