Global Alginate Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global alginate sector is expected to rise by USD 239.0 million with a CAGR of 4.7% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global alginate market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the alginate industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type, application, and region. The global market for alginate can be segmented by product: sodium alginate, calcium alginate, potassium alginate, propylene glycol alginate, others. In 2021, the propylene glycol alginate segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the alginate market. Alginate market is further segmented by type: high M, high G. The high G segment was the largest contributor to the global alginate market in 2021. Based on application, the alginate market is segmented into: food and beverage, pharmaceutical, industrial, others. The food and beverage segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global alginate market. On the basis of region, the alginate market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global alginate market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By product: sodium alginate, calcium alginate, potassium alginate, propylene glycol alginate, others
By type: high M, high G
By application: food and beverage, pharmaceutical, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Alginate Market, including Algaia SA, Compania Espanola de Algas Marinas SA, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Ingredients Solutions, Inc., IRO Alginate Industry Co., Ltd., KIMICA Corporation, Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global alginate market.
– To classify and forecast the global alginate market based on product, type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global alginate market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global alginate market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global alginate market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global alginate market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Alginate Market - Report Scope
Algaia SA, Compania Espanola de Algas Marinas SA, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ingredients Solutions Inc., IRO Alginate Industry Co. Ltd., KIMICA Corporation, Shandong Jiejing Group Corporation
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…