Global Airport Baggage Handling Market
Global airport baggage handling market by product (baggage handling system, baggage management system), by airport tier (tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, tier 4, tier 5), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global airport baggage handling sector is expected to rise by USD 1.0 billion with a CAGR of 5.2% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global airport baggage handling market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the airport baggage handling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, airport tier, and region. The global market for airport baggage handling can be segmented by product: baggage handling system, baggage management system. Among these, the baggage handling system segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Airport baggage handling market is further segmented by airport tier: tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, tier 4, tier 5. The Europe segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global airport baggage handling market. Based on region, the airport baggage handling market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW), Latin America.
By product: baggage handling system, baggage management system
By airport tier: tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, tier 4, tier 5
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global airport baggage handling market with some of the key players being Alstef Group SAS (Glidepath), Beumer Group GmbH&Co. KG, CIMC-TianDa Holdings Company Limited (Pteris Global Limited), Civil Aviation Logistics Technology Company Ltd. (CALTCO), Daifuku Co., Ltd. (BCS Group Limited), Fives SAS (Novafives S.A.S.), G&S Airport Conveyor, Leonardo S.p.A., Siemens AG, Vanderlande Industries B.V., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global airport baggage handling market.
– To classify and forecast the global airport baggage handling market based on product, airport tier, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global airport baggage handling market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global airport baggage handling market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global airport baggage handling market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global airport baggage handling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.