No products in the cart.
Global Aircraft Wheels and Brakes Market
Global aircraft wheels and brakes market by component (brakes, braking system, wheels), by fit type (line fit, retro fit), by end user (commercial, defense), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Modern aircraft typically use disc brakes. The disc rotates with the turning wheel assembly while a stationary caliper resists the rotation by causing friction against the disc when the brakes are applied. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global aircraft wheels and brakes market is projected to climb to USD 9,148 million by 2027-end, progressing at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global aircraft wheels and brakes market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the aircraft wheels and brakes industry.
The aircraft wheels and brakes market is segmented on the basis of component, fit type, end user, and region. The aircraft wheels and brakes market is segmented as below:
– braking system
By fit type:
– line fit
– retro fit
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Collins Aerospace, Crane Co., Honeywell International Inc., Meggitt plc, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Safran S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global aircraft wheels and brakes market.
– To classify and forecast the global aircraft wheels and brakes market based on component, fit type, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global aircraft wheels and brakes market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global aircraft wheels and brakes market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global aircraft wheels and brakes market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global aircraft wheels and brakes market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!