Global Aircraft Engine MRO Market
Global aircraft engine MRO market by engine type (piston engine, turbine engine), by end user (commercial aviation, general aviation, military aviation), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) is a critical activity in the lifecycle of aircraft and their engines. Since these expensive assets usually have a long operational life, MRO is necessary to maintain these systems in a safe and functional condition so that they can perform the operational role for which they were designed. The MRO system can be understood as a complex socio-technical system organized and operated to achieve aircraft availability and operational safety at minimal cost. According to the latest data, the market size of the global aircraft engine MRO sector is expected to rise by USD 8.3 billion with a CAGR of 4.2% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global aircraft engine MRO market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the engine type, end user, and region. The global market for aircraft engine MRO can be segmented by engine type: piston engine, turbine engine. The turbine engine segment held the largest revenue share in 2022, accounting for more than 99.3% of the total market. Aircraft engine MRO market is further segmented by end user: commercial aviation, general aviation, military aviation. Among these, the commercial aviation segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022, accounting for more than 77.9% of the total market. Based on region, the aircraft engine MRO market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
The turbine engine market is further segmented into turbofan engine, turboprop engine, turboshaft. Globally, the turbofan engine segment made up the largest share of the aircraft engine MRO market.
By engine type: piston engine, turbine engine
By end user: commercial aviation, general aviation, military aviation
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global aircraft engine MRO market with some of the key players being Delta Air Lines, Inc., General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (HAECO), Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lufthansa Technik AG, MTU Aero Engines AG, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Rolls-Royce Holding plc, Safran SA, Singapore Technologies Engineering Limited, SR Technics Switzerland AG, Textron Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global aircraft engine MRO market.
• To classify and forecast the global aircraft engine MRO market based on engine type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global aircraft engine MRO market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global aircraft engine MRO market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global aircraft engine MRO market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global aircraft engine MRO market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Aircraft Engine MRO Market