According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Air Purifier Market
The global air purifier market size is projected to grow by USD 7.2 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.8 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global air purifier market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the air purifier industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, application, and region. The global market for air purifier can be segmented by technology: high efficiency particulate air, activated carbon, ionic filters, others. The high efficiency particulate air segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Air purifier market is further segmented by application: residential, commercial, industrial, others. Among these, the commercial segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the air purifier market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By technology: high efficiency particulate air, activated carbon, ionic filters, others
By application: residential, commercial, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global air purifier market with some of the key players being AirIQ Inc., Daikin Industries, Ltd., Dyson Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Resideo Technologies, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Unilever plc, Whirlpool Corporation, Winix Inc., Xiaomi Corp., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global air purifier market.
– To classify and forecast the global air purifier market based on technology, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global air purifier market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global air purifier market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global air purifier market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global air purifier market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Air Purifier Market - Report Scope
AirIQ Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., Dyson Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Resideo Technologies Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Unilever plc, Whirlpool Corporation, Winix Inc., Xiaomi Corp.
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…