Global Agriculture Autonomous Robots Market
Autonomous robots in agriculture are an emerging technology trend used to increase productivity, reduce labor costs, and optimize crop production. These robots use advanced technologies such as sensors, GPS, machine learning algorithms, and artificial intelligence to perform various agricultural tasks without human intervention, such as planting, harvesting, and weeding. The global agriculture autonomous robots market is likely to register a CAGR of over 19.23% with an incremental growth of USD 9.7 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global agriculture autonomous robots market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for agriculture autonomous robots can be segmented by product: crop harvesting robots, weeding robots, milking robots, others. Globally, the milking robots segment made up the largest share of the agriculture autonomous robots market. Agriculture autonomous robots market is further segmented by application: crop monitoring, dairy farm management, inventory management, harvesting and picking, others. The crop monitoring segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the agriculture autonomous robots market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global agriculture autonomous robots market.
By product: crop harvesting robots, weeding robots, milking robots, others
By application: crop monitoring, dairy farm management, inventory management, harvesting and picking, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading agriculture autonomous robots market vendors that include GEA Farm Technologies, Inc., KUBOTA Corporation, Lely Industries N.V., Naio-Technologies SAS, Robert Bosch GmbH, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global agriculture autonomous robots market.
• To classify and forecast the global agriculture autonomous robots market based on product, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global agriculture autonomous robots market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global agriculture autonomous robots market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global agriculture autonomous robots market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global agriculture autonomous robots market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Agriculture Autonomous Robots Market - Report Scope
GEA Farm Technologies Inc., KUBOTA Corporation, Lely Industries N.V., Naio-Technologies SAS, Robert Bosch GmbH
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029