An agricultural tire, also known as a farm tire, is a specialized tire designed for use on agricultural equipment such as tractors, combines, and other farm machinery. These tires are designed to provide excellent traction, durability, and stability on various types of terrain found in farms and other agricultural settings. Some agricultural tires are also designed for specific purposes, such as row crop tires, which are designed to minimize soil compaction and damage to crops. Agricultural tires are typically constructed with strong, durable materials such as steel belts and reinforced sidewalls to withstand the heavy loads and rough terrain encountered in agricultural settings. The global agricultural tire market is expected to increase by USD 2.6 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.38% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Agricultural Tire Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global agricultural tire market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the equipment and implements, tire type, sales channel, and region. The global market for agricultural tire can be segmented by equipment and implements: tractors, harvesters, mini harvester, thresher, power reaper, power tiller, others. The tractors segment held the largest share of the global agricultural tire market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Agricultural tire market is further segmented by tire type: radial, bias, solid. Globally, the bias segment made up the largest share of the agricultural tire market. Based on sales channel, the agricultural tire market is segmented into: OEM, aftermarket. The OEM segment was the largest contributor to the global agricultural tire market in 2022. On the basis of region, the agricultural tire market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global agricultural tire market.
The tractors market is further segmented into 0-30 HP, 31-50 HP, 51-100 HP, 101-175 HP, 176-250 HP, >250 HP. In 2022, the 31-50 HP segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the agricultural tire market.
By equipment and implements: tractors, harvesters, mini harvester, thresher, power reaper, power tiller, others
By tire type: radial, bias, solid
By sales channel: OEM, aftermarket
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading agricultural tire market vendors that include Bridgestone Corporation, Continental AG, Titan Tire Corp., Michelin Group, Apollo Tyre Ltd., Yokohama Rubber Company, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd., CEAT Limited, Balakrishna Industries Limited, Trelleborg AB, Nokian Tyres plc, Pirelli & C SpA, Alliance Tire Group, Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd., Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, China National Rubber & Tire Co., Belshina JSC, TBC Corporation, Hankook Tire & Technology Co., Ltd., MRF Limited, The Carlstar Group, LLC, Specialty Tire of America, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global agricultural tire market.
• To classify and forecast the global agricultural tire market based on equipment and implements, tire type, sales channel, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global agricultural tire market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global agricultural tire market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global agricultural tire market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global agricultural tire market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.