No products in the cart.
Global Agricultural Pheromones Market
Global agricultural pheromones market by product (sex pheromones, aggregation pheromones, others), by function (mass trapping, detection & monitoring, mating disruption, attract and kill), by species type (codling moth, gypsy moth, others), by crop (field crop, fruit & nuts, vegetables, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Insect pheromones are essential components of monitoring and management tools targeting pests of agricultural crops. Mating disruption, mass trapping, attract-and-kill, and push-pull are some of the direct pest control strategies that depend on the use of pheromones. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global agricultural pheromones market was USD 1,473 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2,945 million in 2027 and register a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period, 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global agricultural pheromones market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the agricultural pheromones industry.
The agricultural pheromones market is segmented on the basis of product, function, species type, crop, and crop. The agricultural pheromones market is segmented as below:
– sex pheromones
– aggregation pheromones
– mass trapping
– detection & monitoring
– mating disruption
– attract and kill
By species type:
– codling moth
– gypsy moth
– field crop
– fruit & nuts
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Agricultural Pheromones Market, including Biobest Group NV, Isagro S.p.A., ISCA Inc., Koppert B.V., Pacific Biocontrol Corporation, Provivi, Inc., Russell IPM Ltd., SEDQ Healthy Crops S.L., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Suterra LLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global agricultural pheromones market.
– To classify and forecast the global agricultural pheromones market based on product, function, species type, crop, and crop.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global agricultural pheromones market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global agricultural pheromones market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global agricultural pheromones market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global agricultural pheromones market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!