According to the latest estimates, the global satellite docking system market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 24.3% from 2023 to 2029. A satellite docking system refers to a set of technologies and equipment designed to enable the docking or berthing of satellites in space. It…
Global Aerospace Forging Market
The global aerospace forging market size is projected to grow by USD 10.0 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.1 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global aerospace forging market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the aerospace forging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the raw material, end user, and region. The global market for aerospace forging can be segmented by raw material: steel, aluminum, titanium, others. The aluminum segment held the largest share of the global aerospace forging market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Aerospace forging market is further segmented by end user: aircraft, commercial, military, others. Globally, the commercial segment made up the largest share of the aerospace forging market. Based on region, the aerospace forging market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global aerospace forging market in 2021.
By raw material: steel, aluminum, titanium, others
By end user: aircraft, commercial, military, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global aerospace forging market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Arconic Corporation, ATI Technologies Inc., Bharat Forge Limited, Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Nippon Steel Corporation, Precision Castparts Corp., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global aerospace forging market.
– To classify and forecast the global aerospace forging market based on raw material, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global aerospace forging market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global aerospace forging market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global aerospace forging market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global aerospace forging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Aerospace Forging Market - Report Scope
Arconic Corporation, ATI Technologies Inc., Bharat Forge Limited, Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Nippon Steel Corporation, Precision Castparts Corp.
Global space battery market by orbit type (low earth orbit (LEO), medium earth orbit (MEO), geosynchronous orbit (GEO), others), by material (nickel-based battery, lithium-based battery, silver-zinc battery, others), by platform (communication, earth observation, military surveillance, science, navigation, others), by energy type (less than 100 Wh/kg, 100–150 Wh/kg, more than 150 Wh/kg), by function (primary battery, secondary battery), by application (satellite, launch vehicle, others), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global space-based fuel management system market by component (sensors, valve, flow controllers, mass flow sensors, pressure transducers, particle filters, plumbing and tubing), by application (satellite, launch vehicle, deep space probe), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029