Global Aerosol Propellants Market
Aerosol propellants are liquefied gases, liquids, or mixture of gases or liquids, used to pressurize, suspend, and dispense products in the form of aerosol sprays. They are widely used in various industries, including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, household cleaners, and in the automotive and aerospace industries. According to the latest estimates, the global aerosol propellants market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 4.4 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.26% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global aerosol propellants market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for aerosol propellants can be segmented by product: hydrocarbons, dimethyl ether (DME) and methyl ethyl ether, nitrous oxide & carbon dioxide, others. The hydrocarbons segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global aerosol propellants market. Aerosol propellants market is further segmented by end user: personal care, household, automotive and industrial, food, paints and coatings, healthcare, others. The personal care segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Based on region, the aerosol propellants market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Europe made up the largest share of the aerosol propellants market.
By product: hydrocarbons, dimethyl ether (DME) and methyl ethyl ether, nitrous oxide & carbon dioxide, others
By end user: personal care, household, automotive and industrial, food, paints and coatings, healthcare, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global aerosol propellants market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include BOC Limited, DuPont De Nemours, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Royal Dutch Shell, The Chemours Company, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global aerosol propellants market.
• To classify and forecast the global aerosol propellants market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global aerosol propellants market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global aerosol propellants market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global aerosol propellants market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global aerosol propellants market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Aerosol Propellants Market - Report Scope
BOC Limited, DuPont De Nemours Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Royal Dutch Shell, The Chemours Company
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…