Global Advanced Analytics Market
Global advanced analytics market by type of analytic (big data analytics, business analytics, customer analytics, risk analytics, statistical analysis, others), by deployment mode (on-premise, cloud), by organization size (large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs)), by end user (BFSI, government and defense, healthcare, IT and telecom, retail, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Advanced analytics is a data analysis methodology that uses predictive modeling, machine learning algorithms, deep learning, business process automation and other statistical methods to analyze business information from a variety of data sources. Advanced analytics is a valuable resource to enterprises because it enables an organization to get greater functionality from its data assets, regardless of where the data is stored or what format it’s in. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global advanced analytics sector is expected to rise by USD 21 billion with a CAGR of 16.3% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global advanced analytics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the advanced analytics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type of analytic, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and region. The global market for advanced analytics can be segmented by type of analytic: big data analytics, business analytics, customer analytics, risk analytics, statistical analysis, others. The big data analytics segment was the largest contributor to the global advanced analytics market in 2021. Advanced analytics market is further segmented by deployment mode: on-premise, cloud. According to the research, the cloud segment had the largest share in the global advanced analytics market. Based on organization size, the advanced analytics market is segmented into: large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The large enterprises segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of end user, the advanced analytics market also can be divided into: BFSI, government and defense, healthcare, IT and telecom, retail, others. Globally, the BFSI segment made up the largest share of the advanced analytics market. Advanced analytics market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By type of analytic:
– big data analytics
– business analytics
– customer analytics
– risk analytics
– statistical analysis
By deployment mode:
By organization size:
– large enterprises
– small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
– government and defense
– IT and telecom
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Advanced Analytics Market, including Altair Engineering Inc., Alteryx Inc., Fair, Isaac and Company (FICO), IBM Corporation, KNIME AG, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, QlikTech International AB, RapidMiner Ltd., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global advanced analytics market.
– To classify and forecast the global advanced analytics market based on type of analytic, deployment mode, organization size, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global advanced analytics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global advanced analytics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global advanced analytics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global advanced analytics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Advanced Analytics Market