Global Adipic Acid Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global adipic acid market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 2.0 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global adipic acid market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the adipic acid industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for adipic acid can be segmented by application: nylon 66 fiber, nylon 66 resin, polyurethane, adipate esters, others. According to the research, the nylon 66 fiber segment had the largest share in the global adipic acid market. Adipic acid market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the adipic acid market.
By application: nylon 66 fiber, nylon 66 resin, polyurethane, adipate esters, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials LLC, BASF SE, INVISTA, LANXESS AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global adipic acid market.
– To classify and forecast the global adipic acid market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global adipic acid market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global adipic acid market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global adipic acid market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global adipic acid market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Adipic Acid Market - Report Scope
Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials LLC, BASF SE, INVISTA, LANXESS AG
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…