Active cosmetics refer to skincare and beauty products that contain active ingredients that have a specific function in improving the appearance and health of the skin. These active ingredients can include vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, peptides, and plant extracts, among others. The global active cosmetics market is expected to increase by USD 9.8 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.71% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Active Cosmetics Market Report. Active cosmetics are different from traditional cosmetics in that they contain higher concentrations of active ingredients and are designed to have a specific effect on the skin. As such, they may be more expensive than traditional cosmetics, but can provide more noticeable and long-lasting results.Active cosmetics are different from traditional cosmetics in that they contain higher concentrations of active ingredients and are designed to have a specific effect on the skin. As such, they may be more expensive than traditional cosmetics, but can provide more noticeable and long-lasting results.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global active cosmetics market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the gender, product, application, distribution channel, and region. The global market for active cosmetics can be segmented by gender: female, male. In 2022, the female segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the active cosmetics market. Active cosmetics market is further segmented by product: liquid, cream, others. The liquid segment was the largest contributor to the global active cosmetics market in 2022. Based on application, the active cosmetics market is segmented into: skin care, hair care, others. The skin care segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global active cosmetics market. On the basis of distribution channel, the active cosmetics market also can be divided into: drug stores, mass merchandiser, online, department stores, others. The drug stores segment held the largest share of the global active cosmetics market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Active cosmetics market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By gender: female, male
By product: liquid, cream, others
By application: skin care, hair care, others
By distribution channel: drug stores, mass merchandiser, online, department stores, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including L’Oréal SA, Shiseido Co., Ltd., Givaudan SA, Croda International plc, IFF (International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.), BASF SE, Beiersdorf AG, Clariant AG, Coty Inc., Koninklijke DSM NV, Evonik Industries AG, Lonza Group AG, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global active cosmetics market.
• To classify and forecast the global active cosmetics market based on gender, product, application, distribution channel, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global active cosmetics market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global active cosmetics market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global active cosmetics market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global active cosmetics market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.