No products in the cart.
Global Acne Medication Market
Global acne medication market by therapeutic class (retinoids, antibiotics, hormonal agents, others), by route of administration (topical, oral), by type (prescription medicine, over-the-counter (OTC) medicine), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global acne medication market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 7,767 million, registering a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global acne medication market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the acne medication industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the therapeutic class, route of administration, type, and region. The global market for acne medication can be segmented by therapeutic class: retinoids, antibiotics, hormonal agents, others. According to the research, the retinoids segment had the largest share in the global acne medication market. Acne medication market is further segmented by route of administration: topical, oral. In 2021, the topical segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the acne medication market. Based on type, the acne medication market is segmented into: prescription medicine, over-the-counter (OTC) medicine. Among these, the over-the-counter (OTC) medicine segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the acne medication market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By therapeutic class:
– hormonal agents
By route of administration:
– prescription medicine
– over-the-counter (OTC) medicine
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Acne Medication Market, including Allergan plc, Bausch Health Companies Inc., F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd., Galderma S.A. (Nestle S.A.), GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK), Mylan N.V., Perrigo Company plc, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global acne medication market.
– To classify and forecast the global acne medication market based on therapeutic class, route of administration, type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global acne medication market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global acne medication market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global acne medication market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global acne medication market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!