Global Abrasive Market
The global abrasive market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.2% with an incremental growth of USD 9.8 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global abrasive market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the abrasive industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for abrasive can be segmented by product: coated, bonded, others. The bonded segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global abrasive market. Abrasive market is further segmented by application: transportation, machinery, metal, electrical and electronics, others. The transportation segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the abrasive market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the abrasive market.
By product: coated, bonded, others
By application: transportation, machinery, metal, electrical and electronics, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global abrasive market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Asahi Diamond Industrial Co., Ltd., Carborundum Universal Limited, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sia Abrasives Industries AG, TYROLIT Group, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global abrasive market.
– To classify and forecast the global abrasive market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global abrasive market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global abrasive market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global abrasive market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global abrasive market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Abrasive Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Asahi Diamond Industrial Co. Ltd., Carborundum Universal Limited, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sia Abrasives Industries AG, TYROLIT Group
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…