No products in the cart.
Global Abrasion Resistant Coatings Market
Global abrasion resistant coatings market by product (metals/ceramics coatings, polymer coatings), by end user (automotive and transportation, building and construction, marine, mining, oil and gas, power generation, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Abrasion-resistant coatings are specially formulated to protect structures in industrial settings against corrosion, damage and wear brought about by several factors like heat, moisture, pH, electrochemical potentials and others. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global abrasion resistant coatings sector is expected to rise by USD 4 billion with a CAGR of 6.3% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global abrasion resistant coatings market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the abrasion resistant coatings industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for abrasion resistant coatings can be segmented by product: metals/ceramics coatings, polymer coatings. The polymer coatings segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global abrasion resistant coatings market. Abrasion resistant coatings market is further segmented by end user: automotive and transportation, building and construction, marine, mining, oil and gas, power generation, others. The building and construction segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the abrasion resistant coatings market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, Europe made up the largest share of the abrasion resistant coatings market.
– metals/ceramics coatings
– polymer coatings
By end user:
– automotive and transportation
– building and construction
– oil and gas
– power generation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global abrasion resistant coatings market with some of the key players being Akzo Nobel N.V., Arkema S.A., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Hardide plc, Hempel Group, Jotun Group, PPG Industries Inc., Praxair Surface Technologies Inc., Sika AG, The 3M Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global abrasion resistant coatings market.
– To classify and forecast the global abrasion resistant coatings market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global abrasion resistant coatings market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global abrasion resistant coatings market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global abrasion resistant coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global abrasion resistant coatings market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!