Global 5G in Oil and Gas Market
5G technology is expected to have a significant impact on the oil and gas industry, particularly in the areas of exploration, production, and safety. One of the main advantages of 5G technology is its ability to transmit large amounts of data quickly and reliably. This can be particularly useful in the oil and gas industry, where sensors and other monitoring devices generate large amounts of data that need to be analyzed in real-time to make informed decisions. The global 5G in oil and gas market is projected to rise by USD 18.7 billion by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 31.89 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global 5G in oil and gas market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the spectrum, application, and region. The global market for 5G in oil and gas can be segmented by spectrum: high-band, low-band, mid-band. The mid-band segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. 5G in oil and gas market is further segmented by application: upstream, midstream, downstream. Among these, the upstream segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the 5G in oil and gas market is segmented into: US, Europe, China, MENA, Rest of the World. China captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By spectrum: high-band, low-band, mid-band
By application: upstream, midstream, downstream
By region: US, Europe, China, MENA, Rest of the World
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global 5G in oil and gas market with some of the key players being Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., ZTE Corp., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia Oyj, China Mobile Limited, China Telecom Corp., Ltd., AT&T Inc., Verizon, Verizon Communications Inc., Vodafone Group plc, Deutsche Telekom AG, QUALCOMM Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 5G in oil and gas market.
• To classify and forecast the global 5G in oil and gas market based on spectrum, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global 5G in oil and gas market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 5G in oil and gas market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 5G in oil and gas market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global 5G in oil and gas market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 5G in Oil and Gas Market - Report Scope
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., ZTE Corp., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia Oyj, China Mobile Limited, China Telecom Corp. Ltd., AT&T Inc., Verizon, Verizon Communications Inc., Vodafone Group plc, Deutsche Telekom AG, QUALCOMM Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
According to the latest estimates, the global telecommunications tower market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.3% from 2023 to 2029. A telecommunications tower, also known as a cell tower or mobile tower, is a structure designed to support antennas and other equipment used for wireless…
Global indoor DAS market by distribution system type (active, passive, hybrid), by signal source (small cells, base transceiver station, off-air antennas), by solution (services, hardware), by application (commercial, hospital, government, medical, education, manufacturing, transportation, sports, residential, others), by business model (neutral host, enterprise, carrier), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029