Global 4D Printing Market
Global 4D printing market by material (programmable carbon fiber, programmable textile, programmable wood), by end user (aerospace & defense, automotive, healthcare, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global 4D printing market size is projected to grow by USD 922 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 36.3 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 4D printing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 4D printing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, end user, and region. The global market for 4D printing can be segmented by material: programmable carbon fiber, programmable textile, programmable wood. In 2021, the programmable carbon fiber segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the 4D printing market. 4D printing market is further segmented by end user: aerospace & defense, automotive, healthcare, others. The aerospace & defense segment was the largest contributor to the global 4D printing market in 2021. Based on region, the 4D printing market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global 4D printing market.
– programmable carbon fiber
– programmable textile
– programmable wood
By end user:
– aerospace & defense
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global 4D Printing Market, including Autodesk Inc., CT CoreTechnologie Group, EnvisionTEC Inc., Stratasys Ltd, The ExOne Company, The Hewlett-Packard Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 4D printing market.
– To classify and forecast the global 4D printing market based on material, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global 4D printing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 4D printing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 4D printing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global 4D printing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 4D Printing Market