The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global 3D Printed Surgical Models Market
The global 3d printed surgical models market is expected to increase by USD 389.8 million, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global 3D Printed Surgical Models Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 3d printed surgical models market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 3d printed surgical models industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, material, specialty, and region. The global market for 3d printed surgical models can be segmented by technology: colorjet printing (CJP), fused deposition modeling (FDM), multijet/polyjet printing, stereolithography (SLA), others. 3d printed surgical models market is further segmented by material: metals, plastics, polymers, others. Based on specialty, the 3d printed surgical models market is segmented into: cardiac surgery/interventional cardiology, gastroenterology endoscopy of esophageal, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, surgical oncology, others. On the basis of region, the 3d printed surgical models market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– colorjet printing (CJP)
– fused deposition modeling (FDM)
– multijet/polyjet printing
– stereolithography (SLA)
– cardiac surgery/interventional cardiology
– gastroenterology endoscopy of esophageal
– orthopedic surgery
– surgical oncology
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading 3d printed surgical models market vendors that include 3D LifePrints UK Inc (3DLP), 3D Systems, Inc., Axial Medical Printing Limited (Axial3D), Df3d Creations Pvt. Ltd. (Osteo3d), Formlabs Inc., Lazarus 3D, Inc., Materialise NV, Onkos Surgical, Inc., Stratasys, Ltd., WhiteClouds, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 3d printed surgical models market.
– To classify and forecast the global 3d printed surgical models market based on technology, material, specialty, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global 3d printed surgical models market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 3d printed surgical models market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 3d printed surgical models market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global 3d printed surgical models market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 3D Printed Surgical Models Market - Report Scope
3D LifePrints UK Inc (3DLP), 3D Systems Inc., Axial Medical Printing Limited (Axial3D), Df3d Creations Pvt. Ltd. (Osteo3d), Formlabs Inc., Lazarus 3D Inc., Materialise NV, Onkos Surgical Inc., Stratasys Ltd., WhiteClouds Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…