Global 3D Metrology Market
Global 3d metrology market by component (hardware, software, services), by product (coordinate measuring machine (CMM), optical digitizer and scanner (ODS), video measuring machine (VMM), automated optical inspection (AOI), form measurement), by application (quality control and inspection, reverse engineering, virtual simulation, others), by end user (aerospace and defense, automotive, construction and engineering, electronics, energy and power, healthcare, heavy machinery, mining, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global 3d metrology market size is projected to grow by USD 5 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.6 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 3d metrology market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 3d metrology industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, product, application, end user, and region. The global market for 3d metrology can be segmented by component: hardware, software, services. Among these, the hardware segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. 3d metrology market is further segmented by product: coordinate measuring machine (CMM), optical digitizer and scanner (ODS), video measuring machine (VMM), automated optical inspection (AOI), form measurement. The CMM segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global 3d metrology market. Based on application, the 3d metrology market is segmented into: quality control and inspection, reverse engineering, virtual simulation, others. The quality control and inspection segment held the largest share of the global 3d metrology market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of end user, the 3d metrology market also can be divided into: aerospace and defense, automotive, construction and engineering, electronics, energy and power, healthcare, heavy machinery, mining, others. In 2021, the automotive segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the 3d metrology market. 3d metrology market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
– optical digitizer and scanner (ODS)
– video measuring machine (VMM)
– automated optical inspection (AOI)
– form measurement
– quality control and inspection
– reverse engineering
– virtual simulation
By end user:
– aerospace and defense
– construction and engineering
– energy and power
– heavy machinery
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global 3d metrology market with some of the key players being Aberlink Ltd., Accurate Gauging & Instruments Pvt Ltd, Automated Precision, Inc (API), Carl Zeiss AG, Creaform Inc., Dukin Co., Ltd., Eley Metrology Ltd., FARO Technologies, Inc., GOM GmbH, Helmel Engineering Products, Inc., Hexagon AB, Innovalia Metrology, ITP Group Ltd, Jenoptik AG, Keyence Corporation, KLA Corporation, Kreon Technologies, Metronor AS, Mitutoyo Corporation, MORA Metrology GmbH, Nikon Metrology NV, Perceptron, Inc., Stiefelmayer GmbH & Co Kg, TARUS Products Inc, Tokyo Seimitsu Co., Ltd., TRIMOS SA, WENZEL Group GmbH & Co. KG, Werth Messtechnik GmbH, Xi’an High-Tech AEH Industrial Metrology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 3d metrology market.
– To classify and forecast the global 3d metrology market based on component, product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global 3d metrology market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 3d metrology market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 3d metrology market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global 3d metrology market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 3D Metrology Market