Global 3D Cell Cultures Market
Global 3d cell cultures market by product (consumables, equipment, software and services), by application (research, bioprocessing), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
3D cell culture is a culture environment that allows cells to grow and interact with surrounding extracellular framework in three dimensions. The 3D cultures can be used to screen for small molecule drugs or genetically manipulated to understand disease pathways. Compared to 2D cultures, 3D cell cultures more accurately predict the efficacy or toxicity of drug treatment. Garnering a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2028, the global 3d cell cultures market is projected to reach worth of USD 13,473 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 3d cell cultures market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 3d cell cultures industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for 3d cell cultures can be segmented by product: consumables, equipment, software and services. The consumables segment held the largest share of the global 3d cell cultures market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. 3d cell cultures market is further segmented by application: research, bioprocessing. Based on region, the 3d cell cultures market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– software and services
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading 3d cell cultures market vendors that include 3D Biomatrix Inc., 3D Biotek LLC, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Avantor, Inc. (VWR International, LLC), Becton, Dickinson And Company, Corning Incorporated, Greiner Group AG, InSphero AG, Lonza Group AG, Merck & Co., Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Synthecon, Incorporated, Tecan Group Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 3d cell cultures market.
– To classify and forecast the global 3d cell cultures market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global 3d cell cultures market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 3d cell cultures market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 3d cell cultures market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global 3d cell cultures market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.