The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global 3D Bioprinting Market
In 2021, the global 3d bioprinting market stood at USD 817 million. Recording a CAGR of 17.3% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 2,496 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 3d bioprinting market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 3d bioprinting industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the components, technology, material, application, end user, and region. The global market for 3d bioprinting can be segmented by components: 3D bioprinters, bioinks. 3d bioprinting market is further segmented by technology: inkjet bioprinting, laser assisted bioprinting, magnetic levitation bioprinting, syringe/extrusion bioprinting, others. Based on material, the 3d bioprinting market is segmented into: extracellular matrices, hydrogels, living cells, others. On the basis of application, the 3d bioprinting market also can be divided into: clinical, research. 3d bioprinting market by end user is categorized into: biopharmaceutical companies, regenerative medicine companies, research organizations & academic institutes, others. The 3d bioprinting market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– 3D bioprinters
– inkjet bioprinting
– laser assisted bioprinting
– magnetic levitation bioprinting
– syringe/extrusion bioprinting
– extracellular matrices
– living cells
By end user:
– biopharmaceutical companies
– regenerative medicine companies
– research organizations & academic institutes
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading 3d bioprinting market vendors that include 3D Systems Corporation (Allevi, Inc.), Advanced Solutions Life Sciences, LLC (ASLS), Aspect Biosystems Ltd., BICO Group AB (Formerly Cellink AB), Cyfuse Biomedical K.K., EnvisionTEC GmbH (Desktop Metal Inc.), GeSIM GmbH, Inventia Life Science Pty Ltd., Nano3D Biosciences, Inc. (n3D), Organovo Holdings Inc., Poietis SAS, regenHU Ltd., Regenovo Biotechnology Co., Ltd., ROKIT Healthcare, INC., Stratasys Ltd., Vivax Bio, LLC (3D Bioprinting Solutions), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 3d bioprinting market.
– To classify and forecast the global 3d bioprinting market based on components, technology, material, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global 3d bioprinting market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 3d bioprinting market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 3d bioprinting market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global 3d bioprinting market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 3D Bioprinting Market - Report Scope
3D Systems Corporation (Allevi Inc.), Advanced Solutions Life Sciences LLC (ASLS), Aspect Biosystems Ltd., BICO Group AB (Formerly Cellink AB), Cyfuse Biomedical K.K., EnvisionTEC GmbH (Desktop Metal Inc.), GeSIM GmbH, Inventia Life Science Pty Ltd., Nano3D Biosciences Inc. (n3D), Organovo Holdings Inc., Poietis SAS, regenHU Ltd., Regenovo Biotechnology Co. Ltd., ROKIT Healthcare INC., Stratasys Ltd., Vivax Bio LLC (3D Bioprinting Solutions)
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029