The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global 3D/4D Ultrasound Devices Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market is expected to reach approximately USD 3,644 million, representing a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for 3D and 4D ultrasound devices can be segmented by product: stationary ultrasound devices, portable ultrasound devices. Among these, the stationary ultrasound devices segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market.
– stationary ultrasound devices
– portable ultrasound devices
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market with some of the key players being Analogic Corporation, Canon Inc., Chison Medical Technologies Co., Ltd., Esaote SpA, FUJIFILM Sonosite Inc., GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 3D/4D Ultrasound Devices Market - Report Scope
Analogic Corporation, Canon Inc., Chison Medical Technologies Co. Ltd., Esaote SpA, FUJIFILM Sonosite Inc., GE Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…