The global hydroquinone market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Hydroquinone, also known as 1,4-benzenediol, is an aromatic…
Global 3-Diethylaminophenol Market
3-Diethylaminophenol (DEMAP, CAS 91-68-9) is an organic compound with the formula C10H15NO. It is an intermediate primarily used in the production of dyes and optical brightening agents. The global 3-diethylaminophenol market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.3 percent across the forecast period of 2022 – 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global 3-Diethylaminophenol Market Report.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market data on 3-diethylaminophenol can be segmented by application: dyes, optical brighteners, others. The dyes segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. 3-diethylaminophenol market is further segmented by region: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global 3-diethylaminophenol market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
– Get a detailed picture of the Global 3-Diethylaminophenol Market
– Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3-Diethylaminophenol Market
– Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 3-Diethylaminophenol Market - Report Scope
Cangzhou Xincheng Weiye Chemical Co. Ltd., Hebei Jianxin Chemical Co. Ltd., Kohinoor Group of Industries, Sadhana Nitro Chem Ltd. (SNCL)