The global hydroquinone market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Hydroquinone, also known as 1,4-benzenediol, is an aromatic…
Global 3-Aminophenol Market
3-Aminophenol or m-Aminophenol is an organic compound with formula C6H4(NH2)(OH). It is an aromatic amine and aromatic alcohol. It is the meta isomer of 2-aminophenol and 4-aminophenol. m-Aminophenol is used in oxidative hair dye formulations, which after mixing with hydrogen peroxide just prior to use. It is used as coupler. The global 3-aminophenol market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 4.4 percent annually through 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market data on 3-aminophenol can be segmented by application: agrochemicals, dyes, pharmaceuticals, others. 3-aminophenol market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific was the largest contributor to the global 3-aminophenol market in 2021.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
– Get a detailed picture of the Global 3-Aminophenol Market
– Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 3-Aminophenol Market
– Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 3-Aminophenol Market - Report Scope
Changzhou Changyu Chemical Co. Ltd., Hebei Jianxin Chemical Co. Ltd., Jay Organics Pvt. Ltd., Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co. Ltd. (Shanghai Amino-Chem Co. Ltd.)