The global hydroquinone market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Hydroquinone, also known as 1,4-benzenediol, is an aromatic…
Global 1,5-Dihydroxynaphthalene Market
1,5-Dihydroxynaphthalene is an organic compound with the formula C₁₀H₆(OH)₂. It is one of several isomers of dihydroxynaphthalene. It is an intermediate used in organic synthesis, pharmaceuticals, dyestuff fields. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global 1,5-dihydroxynaphthalene market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market data on 1,5-dihydroxynaphthalene can be segmented by application: dyes, others. According to the research, the dyes segment had the largest share in the global 1,5-dihydroxynaphthalene market. 1,5-dihydroxynaphthalene market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the 1,5-dihydroxynaphthalene market.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
– Get a detailed picture of the Global 1,5-Dihydroxynaphthalene Market
– Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global 1,5-Dihydroxynaphthalene Market
– Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global 1,5-Dihydroxynaphthalene Market - Report Scope
Dandong Sunline Chemical Co. Ltd., Lanxess AG, Wujiang New Sunlion Chemical Co. Ltd., Yamada Chemical Co. Ltd., Zaozhuang Tairui Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Dragon Technology Co. Ltd.