The video conferencing devices market in Asia Pacific, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Video conferencing devices are…
Data Center Colocation Market in Americas
A colocation data center, often referred to as a colo, is any large datacenter facility that rents out rack space to third parties for their servers or other network equipment. This is a very popular service that is used by businesses that may not have the resources needed to maintain their own data center, but still want to enjoy all the benefits. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the data center colocation market in Americas is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 13,658 million, registering a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into data center colocation market in Americas. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the data center colocation industry.
The data center colocation market is segmented on the basis of type, organization size, infrastructure type, end user, and end user. The data center colocation market is segmented as below:
– retail colocation
– wholesale colocation
By organization size:
– large enterprise
– small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By infrastructure type:
– electrical infrastructure
– mechanical infrastructure
– general construction
By end user:
– end user
– IT and telecom
– North America
– Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Data Center Colocation Market in Americas, including Compass Datacenters, LLC, COPT Data Center Solutions, CoreSite Realty Corporation, CyrusOne, Inc., Digital Realty Trust, Inc., Equinix, Inc., Global Data Centers division of NTT Ltd., QTS Realty Trust, Inc., Switch, Inc., Vantage Data Centers LLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the data center colocation market in Americas.
– To classify and forecast the data center colocation market in Americas based on type, organization size, infrastructure type, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the data center colocation market in Americas.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the data center colocation market in Americas.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the data center colocation market in Americas.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the data center colocation market in Americas forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Data Center Colocation Market in Americas - Report Scope
The global underwater communication system market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. The top market companies profiles included…