Collagen Market in France
France collagen market by source (bovine, porcine, poultry, marine, others), by product (gelatin, hydrolyzed collagen, native collagen, others), by application (cosmetics, food & beverages, healthcare, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Collagen is a protein responsible for healthy joints and skin elasticity, or stretchiness. Collagen is found in connective tissue, skin, tendons, bones, and cartilage. It provides structural support to tissues and plays important roles in cellular processes, including tissue repair, immune response, cellular communication, and cellular migration. According to Gen Consulting Company, the collagen market in France is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 48 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into collagen market in France. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the collagen industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the France market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, product, application, and region. The France market for collagen can be segmented by source: bovine, porcine, poultry, marine, others. In 2021, the bovine segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the collagen market. Collagen market is further segmented by product: gelatin, hydrolyzed collagen, native collagen, others. Based on application, the collagen market is segmented into: cosmetics, food & beverages, healthcare, others. On the basis of region, the collagen market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– hydrolyzed collagen
– native collagen
– food & beverages
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Copalis Sea Solutions, Gelita AG, Koninklijke DSM N.V., PB Gelatins GmbH (Tessenderlo Group), Rousselot B.V., Weishardt Holding SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the collagen market in France.
– To classify and forecast the collagen market in France based on source, product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the collagen market in France.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the collagen market in France.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the collagen market in France.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the collagen market in France forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.