Body Care Market in Colombia
Colombia body care market by product type (body, hand & nail, foot), by price range (mass, premium), industry snapshot, 2022-2028
Taking care of the body and skin is part of a healthy lifestyle. Body care products refer to dressings, lotion and ointments applied to their body, hand & nail, and foot. Bodycare’s growth is attributable to the unique position it occupies amongst a variety of trends: growing desire for health-promoting and self-care products, increasing interest in the power of regimens and routines, the ability of social media to more rapidly empower and inform consumers. The body care market in Colombia is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.2% with an incremental growth of USD 53 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the Colombia market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, and price range. The Colombia market data on body care can be segmented by product type: body, hand & nail, foot. In 2021, the body segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the body care market. Body care market is further segmented by price range: mass, premium.
The key players in the body care market include Beiersdorf AG, Belcorp Corporation, Corporacion Yanbal International, Johnson & Johnson, Natura & Co Holding S.A. (Avon Products Inc.), Unilever plc.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive coverage of the market across different market segments, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
– Get a detailed picture of the Colombia Body Care Market
– Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Colombia Body Care Market
– Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.