Barrier Resins Market in United States
Barrier resins are plastics used for packaging that prevent gas, vapor, oxygen, aroma, flavour, or liquid penetration. Garnering a CAGR of 3.1% from 2022 to 2028, the barrier resins market in United States is projected to reach worth of 5,791 kilo tons by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into barrier resins market in United States. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the barrier resins industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the United States market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, and application. The United States market for barrier resins can be segmented by material: polyethylenes (HDPE, LLDPE, LDPE), polypropylene (PP), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others. The polyethylenes segment held the largest share of the United States barrier resins market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Barrier resins market is further segmented by application: food & beverages, healthcare, others.
– polyethylenes (HDPE, LLDPE, LDPE)
– polypropylene (PP)
– polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
– polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
– food & beverages
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading barrier resins market vendors that include BASF SE, Borealis AG, Dow Chemical Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Ineos Group Ltd., Lanxess AG, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), TotalEnergies SE, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the barrier resins market in United States.
– To classify and forecast the barrier resins market in United States based on material, application.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the barrier resins market in United States.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the barrier resins market in United States.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the barrier resins market in United States.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the barrier resins market in United States forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Barrier Resins Market in United States - Report Scope
BASF SE, Borealis AG, Dow Chemical Company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Ineos Group Ltd., Lanxess AG, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), TotalEnergies SE
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…