Antimicrobial Coatings Market in Asia Pacific
Antimicrobial coatings are an application of invisible covering which contains antimicrobial agents like silver nanoparticles or biocides. They are designed to prevent the growth or spread of pathogens or disease-causing microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, moulds, and yeasts, for a long period. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific stood at around USD 814 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 1,711 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 11.2% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the antimicrobial coating industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the Asia Pacific market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and country. The Asia Pacific market for antimicrobial coating can be segmented by product: silver-based coating, copper-based coating, titanium dioxide based coating, others. The silver-based coating segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Antimicrobial coating market is further segmented by application: medical, food & beverages, building & construction, fabric treatments, transportation, others. The medical segment held the largest share of the Asia Pacific antimicrobial coating market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on country, the antimicrobial coating market is segmented into: China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
– silver-based coating
– copper-based coating
– titanium dioxide based coating
– food & beverages
– building & construction
– fabric treatments
– South Korea
– Australia and New Zealand
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
The antimicrobial coating in Asia Pacific market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including AcryMed Incorporated, Akzo Nobel N.V., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., PPG Industries, Inc., RPM International Inc, Sherwin-Williams Company, Smith & Nephew plc, SurModics, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific.
– To classify and forecast the antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific based on product, application, country.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the antimicrobial coating market in Asia Pacific forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Antimicrobial Coatings Market in Asia Pacific - Report Scope
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…