The global hydroquinone market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Hydroquinone, also known as 1,4-benzenediol, is an aromatic…
Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride Market in China
Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride, or AHF is a chemical compound with the chemical formula HF. This colorless gas or liquid is an inorganic acid mainly used for producing fluorine-containing materials such as refrigerants, pharmaceutical intermediates and fluoropolymers. Other uses include metals manufacturing, glass etching and polishing, production of gasoline, stainless steel pickling, semi-conductor preparation and various applications in the chemical and specialty metal production industries. The anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 5.1 percent annually through 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the China market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application. The China market for anhydrous hydrogen fluoride can be segmented by application: fine chemicals, fluorinated polymers, fluorocarbons, mining and metallurgical, others.
– fine chemicals
– fluorinated polymers
– mining and metallurgical
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China with some of the key players being Dongyue Group Co., Ltd., Fujian Shaowu Yongfei Chemical Co., Ltd., Fujian Shunchang Fubao Industry Co., Ltd., Juhua Group Corporation, Shanghai 3F New Materials Co., Ltd., Shaowu Huaxin Chemical Co., Ltd., Yingpeng Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China.
– To classify and forecast the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China based on application.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market in China forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride Market in China - Report Scope
Dongyue Group Co. Ltd., Fujian Shaowu Yongfei Chemical Co. Ltd., Fujian Shunchang Fubao Industry Co. Ltd., Juhua Group Corporation, Shanghai 3F New Materials Co. Ltd., Shaowu Huaxin Chemical Co. Ltd., Yingpeng Chemical Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.