Ammonium Metavanadate Market in China
Ammonium metavanadate is the inorganic compound with the formula NH₄VO₃. It is a white solid, although samples are often yellow owing to impurities of V₂O₅. Commercially, ammonium metavanadate is most often used for the purification of vanadium. It is also used as a steel additive and in alloys. Ammonium metavanadate is also employed as a catalyst for the synthesis of organic intermediates of nylon, polyester resins, and other synthetics, and it has also been used as a catalyst in the dyeing of leather and fur. According to Gen Consulting Company, the ammonium metavanadate market in China, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into ammonium metavanadate market in China. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ammonium metavanadate industry.
The ammonium metavanadate market is segmented on the basis of application. The ammonium metavanadate market is segmented as below:
– alloy products
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Ammonium Metavanadate Market in China, including Angang Steel Company Limited, Chengde Chenggang Zhuyu Vanadium and Titanium Co., Ltd., Hunan Chuangda Vanadium Tungsten Co. Ltd., Hunan Sanfeng Vanadium Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Baichuan Vanadium Co., Ltd., Nanyang Handing High-tech Materials Co. Ltd., Shaanxi Huayuan Mining Industry Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the ammonium metavanadate market in China.
– To classify and forecast the ammonium metavanadate market in China based on application.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the ammonium metavanadate market in China.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the ammonium metavanadate market in China.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the ammonium metavanadate market in China.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the ammonium metavanadate market in China forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Ammonium Metavanadate Market in China - Report Scope
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…