No products in the cart.
Ambulatory Infusion Pump Market in Latin America
Latin America ambulatory infusion pump market by product (mechanic, electronic), by disease (cancer, diabetes, others), by end user (hospitals, clinics, home care), by country (Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, others), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
An Ambulatory Infusion Pump (AIP) is a portable or wearable battery powered pump that slowly delivers medicine like chemotherapy or antibiotics into a patient’s body in a controlled manner. The ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America is anticipated to increase by USD 24 million till 2027 at an average annual growth of 5.1 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ambulatory infusion pump industry.
The ambulatory infusion pump market is segmented on the basis of product, disease, end user, and country. The ambulatory infusion pump market is segmented as below:
By end user:
– home care
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, ICU Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, Smiths Medical, Inc., Terumo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America.
– To classify and forecast the ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America based on product, disease, end user, and country.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the ambulatory infusion pump market in Latin America forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!