1,3-Butylene Glycol Market in China
China 1,3-butylene glycol (1,3-Butanediol) market by product (bio-based, synthetic), by application (cosmetics & personal care, polymers, intermediates, others), industry snapshot, 2022-2028
1,3-Butylene glycol, also known as 1,3-butanediol, is an organic compound with the formula CH₃CHCH₂CH₂OH. 1,3-Butylene glycol is well known in cosmetic for its good moisturizing proprieties and for improving preservative systems. It is also used as a speciality plasticizer and as an intermediate for polyesters and polyurethanes. According to Gen Consulting Company, the 1,3-butylene glycol market in China, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the China market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and application. The China market data on 1,3-butylene glycol can be segmented by product: bio-based, synthetic. 1,3-butylene glycol market is further segmented by application: cosmetics & personal care, polymers, intermediates, others.
The prominent players operating in the China 1,3-butylene glycol market include Daicel Corporation, Genomatica Inc., Godavari Biorefineries Ltd. (Somaiya Group), KH Neochem Co. Ltd., Kokyu Alcohol Kogyo Co. Ltd., OQ Chemicals GmbH.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive coverage of the market across different market segments, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
– Get a detailed picture of the China 1,3-Butylene Glycol Market
– Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the China 1,3-Butylene Glycol Market
– Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.