A power cable is an electrical cable used for transmission of electrical power. Power cables may be installed as permanent wiring within buildings, buried in the ground, run overhead, or exposed. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific is expected to reach approximately USD 6,069 million, representing a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into power cable materials market in Asia Pacific. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the power cable materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the Asia Pacific market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, voltage rating, end user, and country. The Asia Pacific market for power cable materials can be segmented by material: insulation materials, jacket materials. Power cable materials market is further segmented by voltage rating: low voltage (LV) cables, high voltage (HV) cables, medium voltage (MV) cables, extra high voltage (EHV) cables. Based on end user, the power cable materials market is segmented into: buildings, industrial, oil and gas, power generation, railway and rolling stock, transmission and distribution, others. On the basis of country, the power cable materials market also can be divided into: China, Japan, Korea, India, Rest of APAC.
– insulation materials
– jacket materials
By voltage rating:
– low voltage (LV) cables
– high voltage (HV) cables
– medium voltage (MV) cables
– extra high voltage (EHV) cables
By end user:
– oil and gas
– power generation
– railway and rolling stock
– transmission and distribution
– Rest of APAC
The insulation material market is further segmented into polyvinyl chloride (PVC), cross-linked polyethylene (XPE), fluoropolymers, ethylene propylene rubber (EPR), others. Furthermore, the jacket material market has been categorized into polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), others.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3H Vinacom Co., Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Avient Corporation, Borouge Group, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Hanwha Solutions Corporation, HDC Hyundai EP Co., Ltd., LG Chem Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Reliance Industries Limited, Sankhla Polymers (P) LTD., SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., Solvay S.A., The Dow Chemical Company, The Kanoo Group, Tosoh Corporation, Xinjiang Tianye Group Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific.
– To classify and forecast the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific based on material, voltage rating, end user, country.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the power cable materials market in Asia Pacific forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.