No products in the cart.
Global Video Surveillance Solutions Market
Global video surveillance solutions market by component (hardware, software, services), by end user (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional, residential, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Video surveillance serves as a critical subsystem for any comprehensive security plan. It provides security personnel with advance notice of breaches in security, including hostile and terrorist acts, and is a part of the plan to protect personnel and assets. The global video surveillance solutions market market is projected to rise by USD 48 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.1 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global video surveillance solutions market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the video surveillance solutions industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, end user, and region. The global market for video surveillance solutions can be segmented by component: hardware, software, services. Video surveillance solutions market is further segmented by end user: commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional, residential, others. Based on region, the video surveillance solutions market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By end user:
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global video surveillance solutions market with some of the key players being Axis Communications AB, Canon Inc. (BriefCam Ltd., Milestone Systems A/S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco Meraki), Cognyte Software Ltd., Eagle Eye Networks, Inc., Genetec Inc., Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Qognify Inc., Verkada Inc., Vintra, Inc., Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global video surveillance solutions market.
– To classify and forecast the global video surveillance solutions market based on component, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global video surveillance solutions market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global video surveillance solutions market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global video surveillance solutions market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global video surveillance solutions market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!