Global Thick Film Materials Market
Thick film materials are metal conductor pastes or dielectric ceramic pastes. They are screen printed and fired to produce circuits, resistors, capacitors, and interconnects for electronic devices on ceramic substrates. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global thick film materials market is projected to reach USD 21,208 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 6.6 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global thick film materials market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the thick film materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for thick film materials can be segmented by product: conductor pastes, dielectric pastes, resistor pastes, others. Globally, the dielectric pastes segment made up the largest share of the thick film materials market. Thick film materials market is further segmented by application: automotive, electronic components, LTCC (low temperature co-fired ceramic), photovoltaic, printed circuit board, others. The photovoltaic segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the thick film materials market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, Asia Pacific had the largest share in the global thick film materials market.
– conductor pastes
– dielectric pastes
– resistor pastes
– electronic components
– LTCC (low temperature co-fired ceramic)
– printed circuit board
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
In addition, the thick film materials market has been further segmented by major countries from each region. These include USA, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Brazil.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading thick film materials market vendors that include CMS Circuit Solutions, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Ferro Corporation, Heraeus Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG, Indium Corporation, Koartan Microelectronic Interconnect Materials, LORD Corporation, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd., Sun Chemical Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global thick film materials market.
– To classify and forecast the global thick film materials market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global thick film materials market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global thick film materials market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global thick film materials market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global thick film materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Thick Film Materials Market - Report Scope
CMS Circuit Solutions Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Ferro Corporation, Heraeus Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG, Indium Corporation, Koartan Microelectronic Interconnect Materials, LORD Corporation, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd., Sun Chemical Corporation
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…